If you do not follow the instructions concerning our policy on external links
your submission will be sent to the spam folder.
Time: August 20, 2016 from 9am to 11am
Location: Mission College
Street: 13356 Eldridge Ave.
City/Town: Sylmar, CA 91342-3200
Website or Map: http://lasdcareers.org/applic…
Event Type: career, expo, and, testing, opportunity, for, deputy, sheriff, trainee
Organized By: Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
Member Activity: Aug 3, 2016
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is hosting a Career Expo and Testing Opportunity for Deputy Sheriff Trainee at Mission College, 13356 Eldridge Avenue, Sylmar, CA 91342. The Career Expo will be from 9:00-11:00 a.m. The test will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m. This is a walk-in testing opportunity. All you need to bring is a valid photo ID.
- Be at least 19.5 years old to apply / 20 years old at
- A U.S. citizen or eligible resident alien awaiting citizenship
- High school graduate or GED, or passed a high school
- Valid Class C driver’s license (Out-of-state applicants can use
a valid license from their home state while filing, but will need
a valid California Class C license at the time of hire)
- Be in good physical condition and free from any medical
conditions that would interfere with the responsibilities of a
- Have at least 20/70 vision in each eye, correctable to 20/30
with only minor color impairment
- No major hearing impairment (no more than 25 db loss in the
better ear and 35 db loss in weaker ear)
- No felony convictions or currently on probation;
misdemeanors may be disqualifying, depending on the
number, type of violation, and date of the violation
- IV – Arduous Physical Class (Must be able to lift 25 lbs while
bending, twisting or working on irregular surfaces and may
require extraordinary physical exertion)
- Height-weight proportion: 22% body fat (male) or 33% body
Your Social Security Number must be provided at time of test!
To complete your application, go to lasdcareers.org/application-process