If you do not follow the instructions concerning our policy on external links
your submission will be sent to the spam folder.
Standard Operating Guidelines (SOG)
UNITED STATES FIRST RESPONDERS ASSOCIATION PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIAL NETWORK "USFRA" (the "Service") is a way for First Responders, Firefighters, EMS, Rescue, 911 Dispatchers, Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Civilian Support Teams to meet each other online.
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and USFRA.org. By registering for USFRA.org Professional and Social Network, you become a member of the Service (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Member.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DELETE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH USFRA.ORG PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIAL NETWORK. THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY USFRA.ORG AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING BY USFRA.ORG IN THE FORUM SECTION OF THE SITE.
MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION.
USFRA.org is a member driven web site. We have two types of memberships. The Standard Membership does not require registration with us and allows anonymous viewing of our content. Standard members must still abide by the "Standard Operating Guideline" agreement. An Interactive Membership requires you to register for a login name and password. The interactive membership allows you to post content and otherwise interact with the web site on a higher level then the standard membership. It also allows you to register for our opt-in only newsletters. At registration, we do collect some basic information such as your real first and last name, valid e-mail address, year of birth, sex, country and zip / postal code. As per our Privacy Statement, we will never sell this information to anybody or provide it on an individual level to an outside company without your express permission. You also will not receive any regular e-mails from us unless you sign-up for our opt-in newsletters. From time to time, registered members may receive important email notifications concerning changes to the "SOG" agreement or other important site updates. Failure to provide any required information or intentionally falsifying this information may result in temporary or permanent interactive membership suspension.
Considering the real-time nature of this site, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of USFRA.org web site or any entity associated with USFRA.org. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use our message forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or USFRA.org or have been given written consent by the author or organization.
Although USFRA.org does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless USFRA.org, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate material for the message forums.
1) MINORS UNDER 16 MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years old.
2) Either you or USFRA.org Network may terminate your USFRA.org Network membership at any time, for any reason, without explanation USFRA Network reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to USFRA Network, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to USFRA Network's attention.
3) YOU MUST UPLOAD A PHOTO FOR YOUR PROFILE AVATAR! If you prefer not to upload a picture of yourself, a tasteful non copyrighted photo or graphic will be acceptable.
4) Your membership in USFRA Network is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
5) You are responsible for logging out of your account on USFRA Network. This may prevent unauthorized access.
6) We may Change any fees or charges for using the Site at any time by posting the changes on the forum board.
7) REGISTRATION. To become a Member you must register with us. When and if you register to become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that we may rely on your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
7a) You MUST have a valid email address to use USFRA.org web site. Any email which proves to be invalid, will warrant taking your profile offline and denying you access to the site.
8) We cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Site by persons under the age of 16 in violation of these Terms.
9) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
10) USFRA is NOT a dating service and anyone treating it as such will be deleted.
11) You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
12) You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by USFRA, without our specific prior written consent.
13) You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
14) You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
15) You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
16) You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Site or the servers or networks Connected to the Services or the Site.
17) You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Violators WILL be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
18) You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
19) YOU WILL NOT promote/ask members to JOIN another website through USFRA via blog, groups, forums, or messages to USFRA members without the express consent of the USFRA Board of Directors. Such action would result in immediate termination of your account with USFRA. You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site, without our prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to USFRA or the Service or the Site in order to direct any person to any other Web site for any purpose. Anyone joining this site, only to promote their own site, blog, another social website or for-profit business will be immediately terminated, email address and IP address! If you would like to promote your site or business on USFRA, it will be considered an ad, therefore, you must send an email to Sponsor@usfra.org. Or you may ask about Partner Opportunities with USFRA.
(19a) You may NOT market your website in the "About Me" section of your profile. The marketing of other "like" social websites of USFRA is prohibited. Upon membership acceptance you will have 24 hours to remove, website links, email address, business names or any marketing materials. This section is about the individual, NOT your business.
(19b) Using this site inappropriately to spam/advertise or solicit members in any way will result in account termination. Commercial companies may have profiles, but blogs, forums, videos and photos may NOT be used for self-promotion.
(19c) You will NOT use the USFRA site as backlink marketing to your personal, commercial or not-for- profit. All business profiles are strictly monitored and if said profiles have not logged in and contributed in any form to the network their profile will be deleted.
(19d) You will NOT commit any maneuvers which involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from USFRA.org such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
20) You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or any software used on or for the Site or cause others to do so.
21) If your profile is ever taken offline it could be one of these reasons:
a) If you have joined USFRA.org, to collect "friends" your profile will be deleted.
b) If you have not signed on to your profile for more than 90 days
c) If you have not contributed any blogs, forums post, videos, pictures nor joined any groups or created any group.
d) Spamming members.
e) Invalid email address.
f) The placement of commercial advertising on your profile. We do allow it, with a signed contract and a fee.
22) Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving USFRA Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of Florida, City of Tallahassee. Either USFRA.org or you may demand that any dispute between USFRA.org and you about or involving the USFRA Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Tallahassee, Florida, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent USFRA.org from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
23) The information posted on the USFRA Website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other non-Federal public and/or private organizations. USFRA provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the USFRA Website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Website.