Profile Add Blog Add Forum Add Event Add Group Add Music Add Photo Add Video

RESOURCE LINKS POLICY

PLEASE REVIEW THE USFRA EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR LINKS.

If you do not follow the instructions concerning our policy on external links

your submission will be sent to the spam folder.

USFRA is a 501c-3 Professional and Social Network of Firefighters, EMS, Rescue, Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian Support Teams

Start Here!

Already a Member? Sign In.

USFRA Community Central

Welcome center, member introductions and communications center.

More About USFRA.ORG

USFRA Online Privacy Policy

USFRA Operations

Business Hours

Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm

Saturday - Closed

Sunday - Closed

USFRA is managed by a dedicated group of volunteers of First Responders, EMS Personnel, business owners, and Clergy.

STANDARD OPERATING GUIDELINES (SOGs)

Page Rank Check
Find charities worthy of your support at Charity Navigator.
National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) check current status
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection

EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY

PLEASE REVIEW THE USFRA EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR LINKS.

Advertising, Sponsor and Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy

Our National Partners

Fedhealth and USFRA custom book & ebook projects

Please join Fedhealth, FSC, USFRA and our partners in a lifesaving project that benefits first responders and veterans. Fedhealth is developing custom USFRA disaster preparedness and first aid books (and PDF ebooks) in bulk for communities -- Learn more

----------------------------

Jägermeister and USFRA thank Florida First Responders after Hurricane Michael

StarCom Racing and USFRA Car #00 honor NASCAR Hometown Heroes

Donate & get Decal / Patch/T-Shirt

By supporting the United States First Responders Association, Inc. with your tax deductible donation, you provide the necessary resources to enhance the capabilities of  Police &  Fire Department with access to world-class processes and operational tools as well as help military Veterans and give currently serving heroes the information and tools needed to re-assimilate into civilian life.

The United States First Responders Association, Inc. is an established Florida Non-profit Corporation with a tax exempt status under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.  Federal ID # 47-3707493

We rely on the financial support of visitors.

USFRA CAR DECALS

Show your support for Fire-Rescue, EMS, Law Enforcement and the U.S Armed Forces!! Donate and receive one decal for your vehicle or place of business!

-------------------------------

PROUDLY SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE U.S. ARMED FORCES WITH THE USFRA PATCH!!

USFRA Resources

About Us

Created by Fyre Walker Apr 11, 2008 at 6:20am. Last updated by Janet Liebsch Jul 23.

Civilian Fire Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 6, 2009 at 4:29pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Feb 28.

Civilian Health and Wellness

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 10, 2010 at 6:48pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Oct 24, 2013.

Civilian Kid Fire and Life Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Feb 8, 2011 at 12:19pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

Civilian Life Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jul 19, 2011 at 12:50am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

EMS Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jul 26, 2009 at 3:07pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Apr 15.

EVO - Emergency Vehicle Operations

Created by Cam Mitchell Jan 24, 2013 at 10:38am. Last updated by Cam Mitchell Jan 24, 2013.

FIRE EDUCATION AND TRAINING

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 18, 2009 at 2:32pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

Fire Grants

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 21, 2012 at 11:00am. Last updated by Tony Thomas Apr 12, 2017.

Fire Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 6, 2009 at 9:22pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

LEO Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 31, 2009 at 6:34pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jul 25, 2019.

Military Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jun 24, 2009 at 9:49am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury

Created by Tony Thomas Jun 13, 2010 at 11:16am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jun 9, 2019.

Preparedness and Training

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 21, 2012 at 11:44am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Mar 21, 2012.

The USFRA Staff

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 25, 2010 at 4:23pm. Last updated by Janet Liebsch Jun 15.

We Proudly Support First Responders

Rucker Law Firm, PLLC is a personal injury firm located in Houston, Texas. Practice areas include car, truck, and other vehicle accidents, Jones Act injury cases, oil industry injuries, slip and fall, dog bites, and wrongful death.

------------------------------

Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P. C.

Karen Loveless is a retired Firefighter/EMT -- now a professional songwriter. She wrote this song for all public servants...Thank You For The Job You Do!" click below to listen and learn more

Support Those Who Support First Responders!

The Law Offices
of SRIS P.C. 
Phone: 888-437-7747. Atchuthan Sriskandarajah. 
We handle all traffic related offenses in VA. HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL

---------------------------

Baumgartner Law Firm
-----------------------------
Law Offices of Ronald A. Ramos, P.C.
LAWSUIT LEGAL
Track Your Nutrition & Health Data with cronometer.com

JOIN THE USFRA TEAM!

JOIN THE USFRA TEAM!!

Create A Brighter Future. Join In!

Get Involved In Volunteer Projects.

------------------------------

"We Salute You" Merchant Application

USFRA Member Benefits offers a wide variety special discounts for USFRA.org members. The USFRA program offers businesses the opportunity to promote products and services, at no charge to you, by providing special discounts and savings to Public Safety Members. (Fire-Rescue, EMS, Law Enforcement and the U.S. Armed Forces)

Your company or organization can be on the ground floor of this exciting program by completing and submitting this application.

*Incomplete applications will be rejected.

Contact us for more information.

In keeping with the overall theme of sharing education and tactical training, here is a list of our networking partners.

See career opportunities at

MyUSFRA.org

Networking & Commerce

Maybe my age is showing, but I don't understand why it's so hard to find someone who really want a monogamous relationship which involves honesty, fidelity and longevity. In today's society everything is disposable, including someone's heart; and television doesn't help matters any by parading scantily clad teenage girls in front of middle-aged men or buffed out steroid driven men in front of love-starved women and the rest of us are suppose to compete with that.

It's any wonder why anyone would want to work hard at a relationship because if we're not happy with what we currently have, we tend to move on to something else ... however, what ends up happening is what we most fear .... being alone and unloved! How sad.

I've been alone for a long while now because I refuse to be someone else's garbage, to be thrown away after my use has been depleted or a new toy comes on the market. I choose to wait for that special someone who will think of me as that unique special treasure they wish to keep for the rest of their lives. I hope to find that for myself and for all of you as well.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the prexident of the fire dept and ceo of the board of directors. My business that I've been in for 30+ years is here. And last, but not least my 2 gurls that live with me full time are still in school..................That's why I can't move
I understand! Looks as though we both need to look closer to home ... too bad *sighs* ...
she did look north to her Canadian Bacon....lol....((sigh)) maybe i should start lookin more south....
That would be a grand idea..........................
I agree with you Dan that one must love one's self.....hard one for me. I also agree love is earned not entitled to....BUT, in a marriage is MUST be worked on and maintained BY BOTH...once thats isnt happening...trust me the spouse that was will soon stop as well. Esp if the other spouse wont get help. True love...the kind that "doesnt exsist" does....but most wont ever find it, just a great love. But if your one of the few that finally finds that love that is beyound any love you know.....it is the best and "working" on your relatioship is no longer work, but a mutral event....something you do daily and it makes the love that much more amazing.
What I find amazing is that when one does, love oneself, yet has it within themselves to love another unconditionally, that kind of love is not returned. It is seen as weak or it's taken for granted and the pure love you've given is handled as an after-thought from your beloved. Just trying to connect with someone of the same moral fiber as you is difficult as best in a generation where instant gratification is king and working on maintaining a relationship is too hard when the illusion of something better is just over the hill.
If I were you her ass would be out the door so fast she wouldn't even hear the screen door slam shut behind her ... but then again, that's me. The reason I'm single is because I've been cheated on and had my heart handed to me on a butcher's block. I do admit to having trust issues. To me trust is earned and not freely given, and if you want my opinion she has burned that bridge to ash! It seems to me, she's hanging on to you cause she has no other place to go ... what would have happened had he left his wife for her? What would happen should she decide to cheat with someone else? How much more of that will you take before she ruins you for a good woman who will love you back and appreciate you as a man? Don't you think you deserve better? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

I would rather be single and WANT a relationship than to be in a relationship because I NEED to be in one. Even if it's bad for my emotional health. That's not good for anyone.
Man, where do I begin? So many good points, and I agree with Fyrefly...both need to work at a relationship. Ive never understood why if someone isnt happy with someone else, why they just dont end it friendly and move on...instead of cheating.
My first Wife and I were together for 7 years. I loved and respected her every second of every day, making little surprises for her and gifts and romantic gestures. She had 3 kids form a previous marriage and I loved them like they were my own, they even called me "Daddy". After seven years, she approaches me day after christmas and says "I dont love you, never have. You were a second income and support for my kids. I have been with someone else from work for a few months now, can I have a Divorce?" Like she was asking me to pass the salt!!!.............That destroyed me.
I find I have lost trust in my faith for the opposite sex after repeatedly dating women who all cheated on me, instead of just breaking up with me, like its easier to just anger me and make me leave so they dont have to deal with me anymore. My heart has been broken so many times I should have a Bionic heart installed. All I ever wanted growing up and watching my parents, was to find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with...Now Im on Marriage #2 and THAT is falling apart as well. Im separated and live with my brother and sister-in-law. I see them everyday, so much in love and it hurts inside, I desire to have what they have but cant seem to find it. I work so hard to be open, honest, and share in the sacrifices but it never seems like enough and she always wants more.
I feel for you Fyre and know where you are coming from, will we ever find the right one??

Moose
Aww Moose.........there is nothing i can say to make you stop hurting....I so understand your pain and the pain of a failed marriage........((sigh)) they say time heals all pain....and that love will come again.......I pray for you things become clearer to you soon and that you find something in life to smile about again! hugz, Helen
I do believe that I had the answer, but now I can't find a vinyl repair kit for my inflatable girlfriend...................

RSS

© 2020   Created by U.S. First Responders Association   Powered by U.S. First Responders Association, Inc.