Allergan and USFRA have partnered to Refresh the eyes of our Law Enforcement and Fire-Rescue heroes! Contact us for more information on how you can score a donation of Refresh Eye Drops for your firehouse or police station. Join the Refresh America program today!!

Profile Add Blog Add Forum Add Event Add Group Add Music Add Photo Add Video

Black Helmet Firefighter Apparel

EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY

PLEASE REVIEW THE USFRA EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR LINKS.

USFRA is a 501c-3 Professional and Social Network of Firefighters, EMS, Rescue, Law Enforcement, Military and Civilian Support Teams

Start Here!

Already a Member? Sign In.

USFRA Community Central

Welcome center, member introductions and communications center.

More About USFRA.ORG

STANDARD OPERATING GUIDELINES (SOGs)

Page Rank CheckNational Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) check current status
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection

usfra.org Webutation

EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY

PLEASE REVIEW THE USFRA EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR LINKS.

We only provide FREE one way links to IRS confirmed not for profit/charitable and government entities.

Advertising, Sponsor and Affiliate Link Disclosure Policy

Donate & Member Shirts

By supporting the United States First Responders Association, Inc. with your tax deductible donation, you provide the necessary resources to enhance the capabilities of  Police &  Fire Department with access to world-class processes and operational tools as well as help military Veterans and give currently serving heroes the information and tools needed to re-assimilate into civilian life.

The United States First Responders Association, Inc. is an established Florida Non-profit Corporation with a tax exempt status under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.  Federal ID # 47-3707493

MEMBER SHIRTS
Show your First Responder Pride by wearing an Official U.S. First Responder T-Shirt.
$25.00
(plus tax & shipping)
A portion of price of this shirt will go towards funding the Bear Care Program for kids. Kids from DV calls or Fire calls get their own Care Bear for comfort and support.

Sizes
USFRA Member Shirt

USFRA Resources

About Us

Created by Fyre Walker Apr 11, 2008 at 6:20am. Last updated by Fyre Walker May 3.

Civilian Fire Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 6, 2009 at 4:29pm. Last updated by Tony Thomas May 27.

Civilian Health and Wellness

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 10, 2010 at 6:48pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Oct 24, 2013.

Civilian Kid Fire and Life Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Feb 8, 2011 at 12:19pm. Last updated by Capt. D Lewis Apr 19.

Civilian Life Safety Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jul 19, 2011 at 12:50am. Last updated by Cam Mitchell Jul 6, 2014.

Council of Advisors

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 24, 2015 at 12:27am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Aug 24, 2015.

EMS Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jul 26, 2009 at 3:07pm. Last updated by Officer Derek Tomlinson May 31, 2016.

EVO - Emergency Vehicle Operations

Created by Cam Mitchell Jan 24, 2013 at 10:38am. Last updated by Cam Mitchell Jan 24, 2013.

FIRE EDUCATION AND TRAINING

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 18, 2009 at 2:32pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Jan 13, 2013.

Fire Grants

Created by Fyre Walker Mar 21, 2012 at 11:00am. Last updated by Tony Thomas Apr 12.

Fire Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 6, 2009 at 9:22pm. Last updated by Cam Mitchell Sep 29, 2016.

Fire Video News

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 27, 2009 at 6:54am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Aug 27, 2009.

LEO Links

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 31, 2009 at 6:34pm. Last updated by Fyre Walker Mar 11, 2015.

LEO Video News

Created by Fyre Walker Aug 27, 2009 at 6:47am. Last updated by Fyre Walker Aug 27, 2009.

Military Links

Created by Fyre Walker Jun 24, 2009 at 9:49am. Last updated by Allison McCullough Aug 26, 2016.

Our National Partners

A Whole Community Approach to PreparednessIT’S A DISASTER! ...and what are YOU gonna do about it? is a unique customizable disaster preparedness and basic first aid manual for agencies, businesses, volunteers, nonprofits and others to help whole communities prepare for the unexpected.

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

Product of the Week!

Deluxe Portable Safety Kit - $50.00

The Deluxe Portable Safety Kit includes:

• Adult Evacuation Mask
  • Heavy-duty hip pack made of high-visibility orange nylon
  • 30-piece first aid kit and facial tissues
  • Drinking Water Packs- two 4.227 oz individual packets, 5-year shelf life US Coast Guard Approved
  • Flashlight
  • AM/FM radio
  • Four "AA" and four "AAA" batteries
  • 12-hour lightstick
  • 3M N95 particulate respirator mask
  • Emergency thermal blanket
  • Emergency poncho
  • Biohazard waste bag
  • Sanitary gloves
  • Emergency whistle
  • Packet of Tissue
  • Family communications plan

Support Those Who SUpport First Responders!

Happy 4th of July. Use Code: 4JULY20 at Checkout and Get 20% OFF Site Wide __________________________

------------------------------------------

Baumgartner Law Firm
Law Offices of Ronald A. Ramos, P.C.
--------------------------------------------------
GlassesUSA.com - 70% Off Retail!
20% OFF All Veteran adn War Caps
Black Helmet Firefighter Tees

JOIN THE USFRA TEAM!

JOIN THE USFRA TEAM!!

Create A Brighter Future. Join In!

Get Involved In Volunteer Projects.

"We Salute You" Merchant Application

USFRA Member Benefits offers a wide variety special discounts for USFRA.org members. The USFRA program offers businesses the opportunity to promote products and services, at no charge to you, by providing special discounts and savings to Public Safety Members. (Fire-Rescue, EMS, Law Enforcement and the U.S. Armed Forces)

Your company or organization can be on the ground floor of this exciting NEW program by completing and submitting this application.

*Incomplete applications will be rejected.

Contact us for more information.

Got a news tip or story for USFRA?
Use the link below to submit your story, press releases and news tips.
To submit multiple photos and other documents, please attach them to an email.

In keeping with the overall theme of sharing education and tactical training, here is a list of our networking partners.

Brought to you by:

5.11 Tactical Kilts are Back

When I first saw this the top of my head almost blew off! WTF????? I'm SO very glad I'm not with that department. I really would have had a say about the whole matter and brought it in front of the National media.

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say there is a good and bad part to all of it. I'm not sure I agree with the reasons given in the report on the video above. I think there are ulterior motives to all of it other than, "Trying to look uniform."

From the other side of the fence, I feel this has no longer been the United States of America since the day Barack took office. It is obviously his role to complete the duty of tearing this Nation down. I feel there has been nothing United about this country with all this business of building more mosques and sending military into a country without getting approval by either house in Congress.

In all emails and posts I write online these days I refer to this country as, "The States", ....nothing more.
Well you are a racist. Obama has done nothing to "tear this nation down" I love my country and I always will and I will wear the flag and fly it always no excuses.
Kiss My Ass! You are a racist for making such a remark accusing me of being one. While... if you stop to think that word never became popular until he came into office. I realize the fool is nothing but a puppet. Just the same, ....he was raised on and has other beliefs. Not the ones this country was founded upon. Are those in Congress soon going to start swearing in holding one hand over the book of quran?
OK tit for tat you stole my dog I'll steal your cat, but anyone who disavows the USA is a TRAITOR. There you go I said it. Love your country or leave it.
Once again our symbol of freedom that identifies our country comes as the last choice.
What…do we need to have another 9/11 to see American Flags in buildings, government agencies, and homes, pins in our every day cloths? Do we have to lose more civilian lives and military personnel to remind the people living in this country and government representatives that the sons and daughters of American citizens keep dyeing for freedom?
To wear our flags in uniforms, dresses, suits, etc. should be our pride and priority. If we were more patriotic every day maybe we were able to scare those that are against us. What, only our patriotism comes on the 4th of July? Our flag should match or not their uniforms, it must be there no matter what.
I agree with a lot of what you have stated Maria. I would ask one question to the majority of citizens in this country.

When was the last time you celebrated the 4th of July for what it was intended for? When the curiosity of a child asks you what it's all about? To most, it's just another day to party and spend money like so many other during the calender year. Another on the corporation's list to promote sales at their retail and grocery stores.

It appears the symbols of the average citizen in this country is how many credit cards they have and which sale they can go shopping at next.
I do have to agree with you on this one Mizer. Last year our fire department was at the fireworks display to be on hand in case something went afoul. My Captain asked some kids at the show what was the Fourth of July was about and they said candy and fireworks. How sad it is that they didn't have a clue the true meaning. If not from school, then their parents should have enlightened them. What's even sadder is that the parents probably didn't know either.
My 4th of July start early in the morning raising the biggest American Flag that the poll in my house could hold, walking in the parades with the volunteers in my group, with the Armed Forces flags, my daughter’s military Jeep with Toby Keith patriotic songs and our banner that reads:
“Defenders of Freedom” “Supporting the Troops and their families”
We honor and support our Veterans past and present, my son is one of them from OIF

You are right.
I plan on flying my flag high and proud on our engine this 4th of July and on my vehicle EVERY day of the week and I DARE anyone to tell me to take it off! You're right Maria, our men and women fight for the right for me to honor them and this country and I will do so for as long as I'm alive!
Well said!
Hang on now, this thread does NOT need to be hijacked by calling each other names and not staying on topic. This thread is about our American flag being ripped off of firefighters uniforms! The flag is not only a status of the pride we have in our country, it's a memorial of the brothers and sisters lost on September 11th. Let's stay on topic!
I, for one, would LOVE to speak my mine ONE TIME and NOT be called a "racist" for it.... Cause I have said PLENTY about Obama, and I also said PLENTY about Bush, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan..ect. and NEVER got called a racist for speaking about them....!

Now, about OUR flag..... I wore that flag on a uniform for over 26 years. Sure, it got "worn" and when it started looking worn, I or the uniform company REPLACED it. To me, what the Dept. was saying doesn't add up. IF they get they uniforms from a company as many do, and they come with some flags facing one way and some another, TELL THE COMPANY YO CORRECT IT..! OR, if they are becoming worn, REPLACE THEM, they replace the Dept patch don't they..? Hell, we replaced entire uniforms when they started to show wear. But if they do not rent or buy from a company, do the members have to "buy" their own uniforms..? If so, why can't they wear the flag patch IF they so feel like it.

So, as I see it, this is just another in a long line of Departments trying to be "Politically Correct" and if it were me, I'd tell them what they could DO with that CRAP... Being "PC" is only to "limit ones freedom of speech" and Brothers and Sisters, if any of you know me, you KNOW that will NEVER happen with me..!

RSS

© 2017   Created by U.S. First Responders Association   Powered by U.S. First Responders Association, Inc.