If you do not follow the instructions concerning our policy on external links
your submission will be sent to the spam folder.
According to the Newton (NH) Fire Department, 53 percent of kids and teens charge their phones and tablets under their pillows or in bed creating a serious fire hazard to themselves and their families.
"The heat generated cannot dissipate and the charger will become hotter and hotter," NFD said in a recent Facebook post.
"The likely result is that the pillow/bed will catch fire."
Please check where you and your family charge your mobile devices and share this safety message with others.