Allergan and USFRA have partnered to Refresh the eyes of our Law Enforcement and Fire-Rescue heroes! Contact us for more information on how you can score a donation of Refresh Eye Drops for your firehouse or police station. Join the Refresh America program today!!
I posted this in USFRA Events Calendar for Frank Doig but sharing his invitation here too as fyi...
On Behalf of Pastor Frank Doig and the Family of Rochester Christian Church Ministries (RCCM) we invite you and your Family to attend the 12th Anniversary of the Attack of our country on September 11th. 2001. We will remember our country and all our fallen Brothers and Sisters.
The Memorial Service date is Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 09:00 hours. The church is located at 3177 Lyell Road, Rochester, New York 14606. 585-247-4444, if you are part of a uniform service, please attend in class A uniform.
As most of you are aware I served as a long time as a Law Enforcement Officer and was also a Fire Fighter, EMT and a Military Officer.
On September 11th. 2001, I was activated by my old unit N.Y.P.D. E.S.U. and requested to respond and assist with the rescue and recovery, I arrived on September 12th. 2001 arriving at 0300 hrs. on the 12th. of September 2001, and remained till May 30th. 2002.
The First Responder’s who served with the rescue at Ground Zero Live the event each day, we lost 343 Fire Fighters, 23 N.Y.P.D. Officers, 38 Port Authority Officer’s and a number of Court Officers, FBI Agent, a Fire Marshal and hundreds of innocent people, and over 1000 K-9 dog’s, just in New York City, since 9-11 the First Responder have become very sick and each month we lose another member of our First Responder family.
The RCCM church wants to make this church a home for all First Responder and our Military, because of my background and understanding as a First Responder myself I have undertaken this responsibility to All First Responder’s and Military.
New York State Field Rep. For the National Police Suicide Foundation.
Police Mental Health Instructor, Recruit & In-Service.
Disaster Mental Health Instructor.
Tri-County Critical Incident Debriefing Team.
Sr. member Rochester Police Clergy Response Team, Police Chaplain.
Patriot Guard, HOTH Team
The following is from the flyer Pastor Frank shared with USFRA.
• Uniform’s Muster-Up; 9:00 am
"Class A" Dress Uniforms”
All shield’s / badges should (if authorized) be covered with a black sash”
• 10:00 am; Multi-Agency “Presentation of the Colors”
• Uniformed First Responders; Military & Support Agencies
• Uniformed Responders are Called to “Present Arms”
(Sgt. Chris Bittner; Greece Police Department)
• “Pledge of Allegiance:” (Joshua; RCCM Church)
• “National Anthem:” (Rochelle; RCCM Church)
• “Order Arms” ( Sgt. Chris Bittner)
• Five Branches of Military Songs:
Active, Former & Relatives are asked to stand when the branch songs are played.
1. Army; 2. Navy; 3. Coast Guard; 4. Air Force; 5. Marines.
• Introductions: (Elizabeth; RCCM Church)
• “Fire Department Last Call”
(Chief Salvatore Mitrano, RFD. & David Bachman, Webbs Mills, FD)
• “Taps” US NAVY
• “Bagpipes:” ( Chief James VanBrederode; Keystone Club; GPD)
Speaker: (Chief; Salvatore Mitrano; Rochester Fire Department)
•Speaker: (Sheriff Timothy S Whitcomb;Cattaraugus County, N.Y.)
• Speaker: (Chief James M. Sheppard; Rochester Police Department)
• Speaker: (Senator; Joseph Robach )
Speaker: ( Mayor; Thomas Richards; Rochester, New York)
• Frank Doig (N.Y.P.D. E.S.U. Ground Zero)
• DECLARATION; GATES SUPERVISOR MARK ASSINI
• ”Closing:” “Honor Guard Rest Colors”
• Closing Speaker: (Bishop; Stephen Galvano, RCCM Church)
(RCCM) ROCHESTER CHRISTIAN CHURCH MINISTRIES;
3177 LYELL ROAD, ROCHESTER, NY 14606