General Military Links
U.S. Armed Forces Links
Health and Wellness
Military Family Resources
- Confirmed Government Links (state and federal)
- Confirmed Not for profit/charitable organizations, associations and businesses.
- Paid Links
USFRA links to federal, state, and local governments that provide information and services that benefit citizens and businesses. At its discretion, USFRA will consider link requests to non-governmental websites that contain information and/or services that further the purpose of USFRA. Any link suggestion to USFRA must undergo review to determine its relevance and appropriateness with respect to USFRA Links are approved for USFRA.org based on the following criteria:
- The external website corresponds with the purpose of USFRA.org.
- The site's content is appropriate with respect to the purpose of USFRA.org and the site is not a:
- Commercial site, which charges a fee for products or services online; (notices of the availability of publications by government entities that charge for the publications or notices of government sponsored conferences that charge a registration fee are not commercial sites and may be considered for linking.)
- Site that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, pornography, libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- Site that advocates or promotes the use of alcohol or tobacco;
- Site that lobbies, advocates, or advances the policies and priorities of a particular industry, organization or enterprise. This includes sites of non-profit organizations;
- Site belonging to or supporting a political affiliation; or
- Site that furthers the agenda of a political organization or candidate running for office.
Link suggestions should be sent to email@example.com . Each link suggestion should address how the site meets at least two acceptance criteria outlined above.
If your links do not meet the above criteria, you are able to submit your free link here.