In keeping with the overall theme of sharing education and training, below is a list of some USFRA book + other networking partners and will be updated often.
FSC/USFRA CUSTOM BOOK PROJECTS
Fedhealth Services Corp is managing and printing 20,000+ custom USFRA disaster preparedness and first aid books for the Dallas-Fort Worth area in summer 2019 as part of a Public-Private Partnership initiative.
Paperbacks have color ads on glossy paper starting as low as 2 cents per book after 20% off inaugural rates (color ads as low as $400 total!) FSC is negotiating great deals, taking 25% down to lock in ads with multi-month payment plan options plus other discounts.
Books will be divided up and delivered FREE to all advertisers to give away to employees, customers, prospects and others. Plus there are ad/sponsor benefits like being listed on this Partners page, use of USFRA’s seal showing support for first responders and military, discounts on NASCAR and bowl games, and more. And all advertisers will be included in multiple drawings for great prizes!
FSC will also print and give a few thousand extra copies to D/FW agencies for first responder families, and pay 20% commissions / donations to volunteers, VFDs, CERTs, VOADs, ad agencies and others just for referrals.
Proceeds of this and all future book projects benefit USFRA supporting America’s Fire/EMS, Law Enforcement, Military and Veterans.
Learn how to get involved, download the ad media kit (10-pg PDF) and scroll down to see some USFRA Partners...
CUSTOM BOOK PREMIERE PARTNERS
- ESPN Events - Mention USFRA to get discounts on below college football bowl game programs
- Armed Forces Bowl - D/FW game in provides free tickets to all branches of our military
- First Responder Bowl - D/FW game provides free tickets to EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement officials
- Frisco Bowl - Annual bowl game played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Fedhealth - publishing & marketing company helping the public focus on preparedness + health-related issues
- Jägermeister - Strong proponents of responsible adult consumption + supporter of USFRA community programs
CUSTOM BOOK FEATURED PARTNERS
- 91-Media - Web design and Internet marketing
- American Preppers Network - blog and forum with resources to help families become more Self-Reliant to handle day-to-day disasters, catastrophes and hardships that we all experience
- Beyond A Hero - nonprofit supporting veterans and first responders
- Crayola Experience Plano - one-of-a-kind attraction where color, chemistry, and technology magically combine to create a colorful adventure
- The Cure - First aid, preparedness and safety kits, CPR training courses, etc.
- East Texas Regional CERT - All volunteer team of trained citizens helping local communities during and after emergencies and disasters
- Fire-Rescue TV - 24 hour private digital signage network available to fire stations, EMS stations, hospitals, and other training centers across the U.S. and Canada
- FirstLine - Preparedness messaging system using interactive app, AR and books
- Glukos - all-natural products help manage glucose levels and increase energy levels
- Homeland Security Foundation of America - work with local, state and Federal agencies, orgs and communities to deliver life-saving public safety, energy security and health and human services programs to the public
- In The Arena - podcasts for responders, emergency managers & public safety officials
- QuickDerm - Rapid healing wound care products for pets and large animals
OTHER FEATURED PARTNERS
FireCareers.com - Jump start your Fire career! Whether you're looking for a firefighting career or in search of a qualified applicant, here is where you would start. Check out our blogs and read our testimonials.
Battalion TV - The Series - For over three years, Tule Fog Production LLC has been developing and now producing The Battalion-The Series. Each webisode has the look and feel of a fully produced episodic series for television. Using state of the art streaming technology, they can be watched in full screen-mode online or downloaded to be viewed and saved on your computer to be viewed later or on an iPod, Cell-phone, and many other compatible devices.
It's A Disaster! ...and what are you gonna do about it? Download your complimentary ebook portion in PDF and learn more about Fedhealth products and programs for First Responders, nonprofits and volunteers.
Freedom Fields We are a 501 (c) (3) that believes that every one of our heroes is worth fighting for. We stand behind our mission statement, "To combat Post-Traumatic Stress an Compassion Fatigue by providing support to First Responders, First Receivers, Dispatchers, Corrections Officers, Veterans, Faith Based Leaders and their families through programs, projects, and education activities."
- American Association of Poison Control Centers The American Association of Poison Control Centers works to support the nation's 57 poison centers in the valuable work they do. America's poison centers are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you. The Poison Help hotline at 1-800-222-1222 serves as a key medical information resource and helps reduce costly emergency room visits.
- The Association of State Floodplain Managers An organization of professionals involved in floodplain management, flood hazard mitigation, the National Flood Insurance Program, and flood preparedness, warning and recovery.
International Association for Disaster Preparedness and Response (DERA) assists communities worldwide in disaster preparedness, response and recovery, and serves as a professional association linking professionals, volunteers, and organizations active in all phases of emergency preparedness and management.
Institute for Preparedness and Resilience is a major not-for-profit program of DERA with an extensive network of experts in every field of preparedness, response, recovery, planning and operations.
- PublicSafetyJobsOnly.com provides career opportunities to people who are either currently in the public safety industry or want to get into the public safety industry.
- 911 Patch Project This project was created in December of 2001 to remember the heroes of 9/11 and raise funds for 9/11 related organizations
- The Fire Services Training Institute (FSTI) mission is to provide training to today's public safety community, including volunteer, private non-profit, industrial and tribal fire agencies. FSTI, founded in 2006, is a California non-profit public benefit corporation with both state and federal tax exempt status. Our primary goal is to bring quality training to the firefighter and to promote firefighter safety. The motto of FSTI is Adapt, Overcome, Improvise and Persevere.
- First Responder Beware Our goal is to help first responders work safely in emergencies where electric and natural gas utilities are involved.
- The Fire Critic An Unadulterated View of the Fire Service by Rhett Fleitz
- Flames and Fur - A firefighter's perspective on his 2 hobbies: emergency services volunteer and dogs.
LAW ENFORCEMENT PARTNERS
- National FOP The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 330,000 members in more than 2,200 lodges. They are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities.
- Real Warriors An initiative launched by the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) to promote the processes of building resilience, facilitating recovery and supporting reintegration of returning service members, veterans and their families. Join the Real Warriors Group
- Counterterrorism Institute of America "Training Excellence for the Prepared Citizen"
- The Cure Safety, Inc.We sell over 6,000 first aid and safety products, and offer American Heart Association-certified Frist Aid, CPR, AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens Training Courses.
Fireman's Brew Beverages Created by two California Firefighters after battling a brushfire. Fireman's Brew grew out of their vision to create premium ales and lagers that would quench their thirst after an exhausting day on the fire line. Originally created by firefighters for firefighters, Fireman's Brew is now available in both bottles and kegs for retail and on-premise sales.
- SkySaver Safety has always been of paramount concern. If you live or work in any building higher than 7 stories, then you know that in the event of a disaster, you are dependent on the expertise of the authorities to save your life. Not any more! The SkySaver is the next step in the evolution of personal safety. There is no other device in the world that does what the SkySaver does to help ensure your survival in the event of a disaster.
- Tattered Beans By purchasing coffee from Tattered Beans you are supporting a veteran, first responder, non-profit foundation or active duty service member of your choice.
- 1st Help Alliance Our mission is simple: help first responders find people and organizations that can assist them in their time of need.