Below are some key U.S. First Responders Association Programs and some of our Partners supporting American first responders, K-9s and communities. In keeping with our overall theme of sharing education and training, we're also including some networking partners too. If you'd like to learn how to partner with USFRA, email Janet at email@example.com. You can also learn more about USFRA here
The United States First Responders Association, Inc. is an established Florida Nonprofit Corporation with a tax exempt status under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal ID # 47-3707493
MyUSFRA.org First Responder Disaster Relief Fund – Businesses, agencies, nonprofits and first responders are encouraged to join www.myusfra.org and membership fees + donations help provide assistance to first responders impacted by an emergency or disaster. Learn more
Help K9s get puppared – Donations help USFRA purchase eye protection and pup-paredness supplies for our nation’s Sheriff, Police, Fire, Search and Rescue, Border Patrol, and Military working dogs. Learn more
Pet Oxygen Masks Program – USFRA is helping distribute Pet Oxygen Masks to Volunteer Fire Departments across America. Your donation can help first responders save pets' lives! Learn more
USFRA Family Preparedness book projects – Fedhealth and USFRA are collaborating with businesses, agencies and organizations to get custom preparedness and first aid books (and ebooks) out to communities to educate the public, help lessen the burden on responders, and save people money on everyday items and services. And proceeds benefit USFRA.
Fedhealth, FSC and the U.S. First Responders Association invite you to join us and our partners in book projects that benefit first responders, military and veterans.
Fedhealth and FSC are developing custom USFRA preparedness and first aid books (and PDF ebooks) for communities and groups around the country.
When possible, ads will pay for books and ebooks but Fedhealth and FSC can work with agencies using grant or budgeted funds for public education, as well as partner with companies who would like to help sponsor purchases for communities and/or events (and get tons of perks!)
Fedhealth and FSC can negotiate great deals and provide sole source documentation, and individually receipt everyone involved to keep records clean.
Custom books can be divided up and delivered FREE to all advertisers and partners to give away to employees, customers, attendees of events and communities.
And custom bulk PDF ebooks are as low as $1 each and downloadable using special codes.
Proceeds of all book / ebook projects benefit USFRA in support of America’s Fire/EMS, Law Enforcement, Military and Veterans.
Learn how to get involved, download ad media kit and scroll down to see some USFRA Partners...
SOME PREMIERE PARTNERS
- ESPN Events - Mention USFRA to get discounts on below college football bowl game programs (Also see their spotlight post here on USFRA.org)
- Armed Forces Bowl - D/FW game in provides free tickets to all branches of our military
- First Responder Bowl - D/FW game provides free tickets to EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement officials
- Frisco Bowl - Annual bowl game played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Fedhealth - publishing & marketing company helping the public focus on preparedness + health-related issues
SOME FEATURED PARTNERS
- 91-Media - Web design and Internet marketing
- American Preppers Network - blog and forum with resources to help families become more Self-Reliant to handle day-to-day disasters, catastrophes and hardships that we all experience
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network - a membership organization committed to the defense of its members should they be involved in a self-defense incident. Mention our coupon USFRA15off for $15 off your annual membership. (Also see their spotlight post here on USFRA.org)
- Cords of Steel - the toughest, smartest, most versatile charging cord ever! One reversible head charges hundreds of devices with one single head apple/android micro USB
- Crayola Experience Plano - one-of-a-kind attraction where color, chemistry, and technology magically combine to create a colorful adventure. Plus first responders and teachers get free admission ~ learn more. (Also see their spotlight post here on USFRA.org)
- The Cure - First aid, preparedness and safety kits, CPR training courses, etc.
- East Texas Regional CERT - All volunteer team of trained citizens helping local communities during and after emergencies and disasters
- Fire-Rescue TV - 24 hour private digital signage network available to fire stations, EMS stations, hospitals, and other training centers across the U.S. and Canada
- First Responders Children's Foundation - provides financial support to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty, as well as families enduring significant financial hardships due to tragic circumstances. FRCF also supports, promotes, and facilitates educational activities and programs created and operated by law enforcement and firefighting organizations whose purpose is to benefit children or the community at large. (Also learn about their COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund here.)
- First Responders Foundation - a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to serve and honor First Responders and their Families, build appreciation and respect for their work and enhance public safety - esp. those in America's heartland.
- First Responders Legacy - free cloud based platform that allows first responders & current and retired military the opportunity to record personal voice messages, photos and special content to be delivered at later dates upon the demise or death of the individual. (Also see their spotlight post here on USFRA.org)
- Glukos - all-natural products help manage glucose levels and increase energy levels
- Homeland Security Foundation of America - work with local, state and Federal agencies, orgs and communities to deliver life-saving public safety, energy security and health and human services programs to the public
- In The Arena - podcasts for responders, emergency managers & public safety officials
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament - Step back in time and experience a 2 hour tournament and dinner spectacular with horsemanship, swordplay, and an authentic jousting tournament between 6 knights. (Also use this USFRA link to get special discounts for first responders and your families.)
- National Cyber Security Alliance - builds strong public/private partnerships to create and implement broad-reaching education and awareness efforts to empower users at home, work and school with the information they need to keep themselves, their organizations, their systems and their sensitive information safe and secure online and encourage a culture of cybersecurity.
- Picaboo - leading provider of custom photo books, cards, calendars, and canvas prints.
- Red Roof - over 600 properties in the U.S. offering travelers a pet-friendly, high-quality experience at an affordable price.
- QuickDerm - Rapid healing wound care products for pets and large animals (Also read how responders use this product in burn kits and find a special USFRA promo code here)
- Trauma Coverage - Plan ahead for traumatic incident recovery and insurance that provides comprehensive treatment for PTSD, addiction and much more
- Travel Set Go - private travel site where members receive the guaranteed lowest rate on over 400,000 hotels and condos worldwide.
FireCareers.com - Jump start your Fire career! Whether you're looking for a firefighting career or in search of a qualified applicant, here is where you would start. Check out our blogs and read our testimonials.
Battalion TV - The Series - For over three years, Tule Fog Production LLC has been developing and now producing The Battalion-The Series. Each webisode has the look and feel of a fully produced episodic series for television. Using state of the art streaming technology, they can be watched in full screen-mode online or downloaded to be viewed and saved on your computer to be viewed later or on an iPod, Cell-phone, and many other compatible devices.
Freedom Fields We are a 501 (c) (3) that believes that every one of our heroes is worth fighting for. We stand behind our mission statement, "To combat Post-Traumatic Stress an Compassion Fatigue by providing support to First Responders, First Receivers, Dispatchers, Corrections Officers, Veterans, Faith Based Leaders and their families through programs, projects, and education activities."
- American Association of Poison Control Centers The American Association of Poison Control Centers works to support the nation's 57 poison centers in the valuable work they do. America's poison centers are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you. The Poison Help hotline at 1-800-222-1222 serves as a key medical information resource and helps reduce costly emergency room visits.
- The Association of State Floodplain Managers An organization of professionals involved in floodplain management, flood hazard mitigation, the National Flood Insurance Program, and flood preparedness, warning and recovery.
International Association for Disaster Preparedness and Response (DERA) assists communities worldwide in disaster preparedness, response and recovery, and serves as a professional association linking professionals, volunteers, and organizations active in all phases of emergency preparedness and management.
Institute for Preparedness and Resilience is a major not-for-profit program of DERA with an extensive network of experts in every field of preparedness, response, recovery, planning and operations.
- PublicSafetyJobsOnly.com provides career opportunities to people who are either currently in the public safety industry or want to get into the public safety industry.
- Nursing.org - find 400+ online programs, degree options, salary information for all nurses
- 911 Patch Project This project was created in December of 2001 to remember the heroes of 9/11 and raise funds for 9/11 related organizations
- FireScience.org - tools and resources to help students and professionals make well-informed decisions about their education and career training
- The Fire Services Training Institute (FSTI) mission is to provide training to today's public safety community, including volunteer, private non-profit, industrial and tribal fire agencies. FSTI, founded in 2006, is a California non-profit public benefit corporation with both state and federal tax exempt status. Our primary goal is to bring quality training to the firefighter and to promote firefighter safety. The motto of FSTI is Adapt, Overcome, Improvise and Persevere.
- First Responder Beware Our goal is to help first responders work safely in emergencies where electric and natural gas utilities are involved.
- The Fire Critic An Unadulterated View of the Fire Service by Rhett Fleitz
- Flames and Fur - A firefighter's perspective on his 2 hobbies: emergency services volunteer and dogs.
LAW ENFORCEMENT PARTNERS
- National FOP The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 330,000 members in more than 2,200 lodges. They are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities.
- Real Warriors An initiative launched by the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) to promote the processes of building resilience, facilitating recovery and supporting reintegration of returning service members, veterans and their families. Join the Real Warriors Group
- Counterterrorism Institute of America "Training Excellence for the Prepared Citizen"
Fireman's Brew Beverages Created by two California Firefighters after battling a brushfire. Fireman's Brew grew out of their vision to create premium ales and lagers that would quench their thirst after an exhausting day on the fire line. Originally created by firefighters for firefighters, Fireman's Brew is now available in both bottles and kegs for retail and on-premise sales.
- SkySaver Safety has always been of paramount concern. If you live or work in any building higher than 7 stories, then you know that in the event of a disaster, you are dependent on the expertise of the authorities to save your life. Not any more! The SkySaver is the next step in the evolution of personal safety. There is no other device in the world that does what the SkySaver does to help ensure your survival in the event of a disaster.
- Tattered Beans By purchasing coffee from Tattered Beans you are supporting a veteran, first responder, non-profit foundation or active duty service member of your choice.
- 1st Help Alliance Our mission is simple: help first responders find people and organizations that can assist them in their time of need.