In keeping with the overall theme of sharing education and tactical training, here is a list of our networking partners.
FireCareers.com - Jump start your Fire career! Whether you're looking for a firefighting career or in search of a qualified applicant, here is where you would start. Check out our blogs and read our testimonials.
Battalion TV - The Series - For over three years, Tule Fog Production LLC has been developing and now producing The Battalion-The Series. Each webisode has the look and feel of a fully produced episodic series for television. Using state of the art streaming technology, they can be watched in full screen-mode online or downloaded to be viewed and saved on your computer to be viewed later or on an iPod, Cell-phone, and many other compatible devices.
It's A Disaster! And what are you going to do about it. Download your complimentary ebook and learn more about our products and programs for First Responders, nonprofits and volunteers.
- American Association of Poison Control Centers The American Association of Poison Control Centers works to support the nation's 57 poison centers in the valuable work they do. America's poison centers are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you. The Poison Help hotline at 1-800-222-1222 serves as a key medical information resource and helps reduce costly emergency room visits.
- The Association of State Floodplain Managers An organization of professionals involved in floodplain management, flood hazard mitigation, the National Flood Insurance Program, and flood preparedness, warning and recovery.
- 911 Patch ProjectThis project was created in December of 2001 to remember the heroes of 9/11 and raise funds for 9/11 related organizations
- Firefighter's Network Find Everything from A to Z
- The Fire Services Training Institute (FSTI) mission is to provide training to today's public safety community, including volunteer, private non-profit, industrial and tribal fire agencies. FSTI, founded in 2006, is a California non-profit public benefit corporation with both state and federal tax exempt status. Our primary goal is to bring quality training to the firefighter and to promote firefighter safety. The motto of FSTI is Adapt, Overcome, Improvise and Persevere.
- First Responder Beware Our goal is to help first responders work safely in emergencies where electric and natural gas utilities are involved.
- Harley's Firehouse- Harley is dedicated to serving communities through providing a network of services and products.
- My FireShop.com
- The Fire Critic An Unadulterated View of the Fire Service by Rhett Fleitz
- Flames and Fur - Hello and welcome to Flames and Fur. I hope you have enjoyed this site and will come back for more. This site started out as a fun place for two of my hobbies. First, emergency services volunteer and second, my dogs. I currently am an EMT-B in the state of Fla. As of this present time I volunteer with the Jacksonville Emergency Medical Auxilary(JEMA), and FL-3 Airboat Search and Rescue . My dogs, I love my dogs and have had dogs since 1996. I have two dogs a male and a female both Akitas and love the breed very much! My wife and I have taught dog bite prevention for the AKC for about ten years. A couple of years ago my wife and I won an award from the AKC for teaching these classes. While learning more about web page design I hope this page will grow and to look better to the eye. If you see anything that could use improvement please e-mail me and let me know what you see. Enjoy Ron Fone
LAW ENFORCEMENT PARTNERS
- Real Warriors An initiative launched by the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) to promote the processes of building resilience, facilitating recovery and supporting reintegration of returning service members, veterans and their families. Join the Real Warriors Group
DISASTER PREP PARTNERS
- It's A Disaster! And what are you going to do about it. Download your complimentary ebook and learn more about our products and programs for First Responders, nonprofits and volunteers.
- Counterterrorism Institute of America "Training Excellence for the Prepared Citizen"
- The Cure Safety, Inc.We sell over 6,000 first aid and safety products, and offer American Heart Association-certified Frist Aid, CPR, AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens Training Courses.
- EMS Bulk Supply EMS First Responder Emergency Response First Aid Supplies And Equipment
- Medics SOS You or a loved one are faced with a sudden medical emergency. An illness or an accident strikes, and every second counts. You need trained medical assistance and you need it STAT.
Fireman's Brew Beverages Created by two California Firefighters after battling a brushfire. Fireman's Brew grew out of their vision to create premium ales and lagers that would quench their thirst after an exhausting day on the fire line. Originally created by firefighters for firefighters, Fireman's Brew is now available in both bottles and kegs for retail and on-premise sales.
- SkySaver Safety has always been of paramount concern. In the 21st century, safety is more important than ever. If you live or work in any building higher than 7 stories, then you know that in the event of a disaster, you are dependent on the expertise of the authorities to save your life. Not any more! The SkySaver is the next step in the evolution of personal safety. There is no other device in the world that does what the SkySaver does. The SkySaver device will help ensure your survival in the event of a disaster.
- 1st Help Alliance Our mission is simple: help first responders find people and organizations that can assist them in their time of need.