If you do not follow the instructions concerning our policy on external links
your submission will be sent to the spam folder.
I work [and live] under the basic concepts of:
1 "CITE YOUR SOURCE” (Don't say it unless you can prove it!)
2 “SHOW ME, DON'T TELL ME” (Don't tell me a ball is a lawnmower unless you can show me)
3. "DON'T COMPLAIN - UNLESS..." (Don't complain about a policy, procedure or anything, unless you have at least one reasonable, viable, practical & productive alternative. Stop depending on your superiors or subordinates to BE ALL and KNOW ALL - offer your suggestions as long as they make sense - use your imagination.) If you cannot offer a suggestion for improvement - then shut up until you can.
4. "ALWAYS SEEK” (Always seek to improve - yourself, your environment, your working conditions and most of all your education!) Having a PhD in life doesn't - well...make you ALL THAT!
5.”IF YOU DO IT - OWN IT” (Make a mistake? - own it; screw up? - own it. It is better for those you answer to [including yourself], to own up and hear it from you first than to cover it up, hide it or have someone else tell them. OWN IT! - CORRECT IT, ADMIT IT, move on and go forward)
6. "LAUGH AT YOURSELF" (Learn to laugh at yourself - after all, you're only human!)
7. "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" (Remember this - as to all this PC Nonsense- it IS NOT your responsibility to KNOW what offends people, IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to tell you what offends them THEN, [if it's reasonable] it becomes YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to not do that again. You're not A MIND READER!)
8. "SET IN STONE "The only real thing [for me] that is absolutely set in stone is GOD and Death. Anything and everything else has a variable to it. If not, then SHOW ME AND CITE YOUR SOURCE. I’m not above being wrong, making a mistake or learning something new.
9. "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" I believe ALL things are POSSIBLE. Remember the old adage "If you can’t take Mohammad to the mountain, then take the mountain to Mohammad?" I suppose that’s possible, but, what is the PROBABILITY of actually moving a mountain? The same thing applies in life. I simply apply a Probability Factor to all things, not a possibility factor.
10. "RESPECT” Always respect your seniors AND your juniors - no matter what your age You can learn from both!