Updates from NHC as of 4-Aug-2020 5a:
Widespread tropical-storm conditions are expected from coastal North Carolina through the mid-Atlantic states, including portions of the Chesapeake Bay region today, with wind gusts to hurricane force possible.
...CENTER OF ISAIAS NEARING SOUTHEAST VIRGINIA...
...STRONG WINDS...HEAVY RAINFALL...AND THE THREAT OF TORNADOES WILL SPREAD NORTHWARD ALONG THE MID-ATLANTIC COAST THIS MORNING...
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for...
- North of Surf City North Carolina to Eastport Maine
- Pamlico and Albemarle Sounds
- Chesapeake Bay
- Tidal Potomac River
- Delaware Bay
- Long Island and Long Island Sound
- Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and Block Island
A Storm Surge Warning is in effect for...
- Pamlico and Albemarle Sounds, including the Neuse and Pamlico Rivers
- Ocracoke Inlet North Carolina to the North Carolina/Virginia
A Storm Surge Watch is in effect for...
- Surf City to Ocracoke Inlet North Carolina
Find more updates and preparedness resources here on USFRA.org